Leray: The Two-wheel Wonder
I always believe time stands still for people who are naturals at making an entry with their skate boards or devices like the self balancing scooter. It is such a thing of the future! Seeing the fluid motion at which a person travels almost feels like they are being teleported by a bizarre yet spectacular space device. Sure, these devices are more common now but the theory of it simply started perhaps with a segway, or a very advanced technology driven skate board. There are many best self balancing scooter brands are available in market. If I have to opine, this scooter is a marvelous creation, a thrilling ride and has the added advantage of convenience.
- A self balancing scooter which comes with 6.5 inch wheels is one of the most popular devices within the niche
- The intelligent battery management system provides the unique ability of regulating the function of each cell, thus enhancing the safety aspect
- The Leray has two unique drive mode options which make it more interesting, allowing for easy maneuverability
- Its design is smooth and the color options are very edgy
- Leray has the ability to satisfy even the people who have a penchant for gadgets, because it has the combination of the gyroscope and the gravity accelerators
The Defining Features and Specs
- The Leray is not cheap compared to most of the devices available in the market; however, as an investment for the long term with its features does dissipate the initial pinch of the pocket.
- It weighs approximately 30lb/ 14kg which makes it sturdy and portable. However, children below the age of ten might need assistance.
- It comes with a 100-240V AC charger and a USB connector (an additional adaptor would be required for any other country). This makes it easy to charge anywhere without hampering or causing strain on appliances.
- The tires are sturdy and thick which reduces the risk of having flats.
- One of the strongest security features is the dual pressure sensing motor which means unless both feet are firmly rooted on the grip pads the device will not move, preventing falls and injuries while mounting the Leray.
- On mounting the board and finding the right grip, it lights up, giving the device a spectacular look and drawing attention.
- The Smart Motor is what makes the Leray stand out and is a very interesting feature. This motor controls the speed of the device on different inclines. It is pressure regulated and has gone through many safety regulations.
- Leray reaches speeds of 10 km/h which is roughly 6 miles per hour but it can go faster with a little skill.
- Leray can carry a weight of 220lb/100kg approximately which allows anyone enjoy this device.
- The angle free circling aids in easy movement.
- The batteries can be charged anywhere between 1-2.5 hours and on full charge it can be taken for about 15 km and lasts about 5-6 hours.
Pros of having a Leray
Clearly this product is off to satisfy customers given that its awesome features and specs are a sure-shot showstopper. Nevertheless, a little reassurance never did any harm, but does add knowledge.
- The Leray helps ease up every day commute, and to use it as a recreational device for children and adult alike.
- Since it can carry a person weighing about 220lb, it is robust and not too heavy to be accompanied.
- The broad tires give better grip and the worry over having flats is dissipated to a large extent.
- It is relatively easy to learn because of its unique Smart Motor technology. This technology aids in finding balance and grip before allowing any acceleration, which prevents accidents and injuries.
- Through the unique intelligent system, the rider is warned at every incorrect turn to reduce falls and accidents. When too much pressure is exerted on one leg while turning, the device starts rattling as a precautionary measure until it is altered. Definitely a plus for a beginner!
- It is FCC, RoHS, CE, UN38.3 Certified, thus making it a safe buy.
- Leray offers the customers a Brand Warranty Protection; this means that each product is assigned with a Unique Code for warranty identification.
- It is designed to travel smoothly on inclines and does very well down hill too.
- It is fun for the entire family and definitely helps in cutting time between meetings at big business complexes.
- It is easy to get a hang off with the manual and with all the safety measures promise to be great entertainment and a source of relaxation.
- Going over pot holes on a Leray does not hurt at all.
A Few Drawbacks
- An additional investment in an adaptor if you do not belong to the US, for the manual charger only comes with the US connecter. A little more to invest in!
- The scooter is a little weighty to be carried around by children but with a little help they’ll be on their way.
- Full charge lasts for about 5-6 hours, which may dissuade a lot of gadget friendly people. In the long run it’s hardly a glitch, considering it can take you for about 15 km.
- It cannot run on all surfaces, for example, tall grass or carpet areas can spell trouble.
- The outer shell is prone to scratches; one must throw extra caution to the terrain to retain the glossy look.
This device for me is a dream to breeze through roads, shopping malls and as a child be given the freedom of having a cool pair of wheels. The Leray is easy to learn and after mastering the knack of altering speeds and knowing when to add pressure on, turns it a smooth sailor. Yes, the competitive pricing and a few setbacks are very minimal compared to the fact that it has one of the most intelligent cohesive systems. Safety is heightened and parents like me can be more secure in its purchase. Read self balancing scooter reviews before purchasing it. Indeed, Leray is a design genius!
More From My Site: