September 26, 2016
The first train in Indian Railway runs between Mumbai to Thane in 1853. It is a western coastal of Maharashtra. Technology development is the result of current Indian Railway trains. Thousands of local passenger trains and daily express are runs today. Based on the train route railway department has fix these trains average speed and halts.
The following are the different train types:
Passenger Trains: The Passenger trains are also available in slow and fast trains. It runs between important and small distanced cities. Slow Passenger train stops at each station in that route.
Suburban Locals: It only runs in few big cities like Chennai, Kolkata, and Chennai. This train also classified into fast and slow locals. Fast local halt only on important station in that route and slow locals halt on every station.
Metro Train: The latest technologies and facilities implemented in these trains. This train only runs in few metro cities like Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata and Delhi. The government had a plan to expand this train at other metro cities.
Express and super-fast express: These trains are faster when compared to above mentioned trains. It runs across long distance and you can reserve tickets in that train. Here you can check PNR status to know the ticket status.
Garib Rath: This train has AC 3 tier coaches and low in price when compared to other AC trains.
Duranto Express: This train recently started by Indian Railway and it is from source to destination. That is it does not stop at any station.
September 13, 2016
Technology has made a significant impact in digital banking. Now it is possible to transfer amount with a minute from one account to another at just a single click of a button. Indian government is further encouraging companies in all the sectors to go digital. The IFSC code plays an important role here. It helps banks in understanding the bank branch to which the money has to be transferred. All branches have different IFSC code. One can just search for State bank of India IFSC code to get the details of SBI branch is wanted. IFSC stands for Indian financial system code.
For a layman, things are made easy to do online transactions. It saves a lot of manual tasks, saves money and time. Also for banking it is important to keep the records clean and well maintained which is possible only through technology. So IFSC code helps the RBI in knowing the transactions carried out in that particular branch.
So how online transactions done and what is the significance of IFSC code?
IFSC code is not only important for online but also for offline transaction. RBI has made it mandatory for all the banks to write IFSC code at the bottom of the cheque. While doing online transfer also, one has to specify IFSC code without which funds cannot be transferred. For example if one is transferring money in payee’s account who holds account in Axis Bank then there is Axis bank IFSC code of the particular branch which he/she has to enter.
After entering the IFSC code, other details like the account number and amount has to be entered. If by mistake a wrong IFSC code is entered then the transaction is not successful. As all the branches of bank have unique IFSC code.
IFSC code is a 11 digit alpha numeric number. The first 4 letters signify the bank name. Last digit signify the bank branch. All kinds of transactions whether it is RTGS, NEFT or IMPS require an IFSC code. With so many transaction carried out every day, it is difficult to keep a track of all the banking activities which are carried out. So it becomes important that banks get accurate signals regarding receiving and sending money from one account to other. This is possible only through IFSC code.
More systems will get into place as India moves towards its ‘Digital India’ plan. IFSC code and similar other codes will be introduced to ensure safe banking. There are different websites through which one get to know the IFSC code if it’s not known. Even the RBI website displays information of all the IFSC codes of bank branches. You can also call the customer care of the bank to know the IFSC code.
Thus IFSC code plays a significant role in making the financial system robust and strong. Without it there can be a lot of confusion and errors which can be created by banks in carrying out the transaction. IFSC code has helped in automating things and made it simple for normal people to carry out banking transaction smoothly.
September 8, 2016
I always believe time stands still for people who are naturals at making an entry with their skate boards or devices like the self balancing scooter. It is such a thing of the future! Seeing the fluid motion at which a person travels almost feels like they are being teleported by a bizarre yet spectacular space device. Sure, these devices are more common now but the theory of it simply started perhaps with a segway, or a very advanced technology driven skate board. There are many best self balancing scooter brands are available in market. If I have to opine, this scooter is a marvelous creation, a thrilling ride and has the added advantage of convenience.
- A self balancing scooter which comes with 6.5 inch wheels is one of the most popular devices within the niche
- The intelligent battery management system provides the unique ability of regulating the function of each cell, thus enhancing the safety aspect
- The Leray has two unique drive mode options which make it more interesting, allowing for easy maneuverability
- Its design is smooth and the color options are very edgy
- Leray has the ability to satisfy even the people who have a penchant for gadgets, because it has the combination of the gyroscope and the gravity accelerators
The Defining Features and Specs
- The Leray is not cheap compared to most of the devices available in the market; however, as an investment for the long term with its features does dissipate the initial pinch of the pocket.
- It weighs approximately 30lb/ 14kg which makes it sturdy and portable. However, children below the age of ten might need assistance.
- It comes with a 100-240V AC charger and a USB connector (an additional adaptor would be required for any other country). This makes it easy to charge anywhere without hampering or causing strain on appliances.
- The tires are sturdy and thick which reduces the risk of having flats.
- One of the strongest security features is the dual pressure sensing motor which means unless both feet are firmly rooted on the grip pads the device will not move, preventing falls and injuries while mounting the Leray.
- On mounting the board and finding the right grip, it lights up, giving the device a spectacular look and drawing attention.
- The Smart Motor is what makes the Leray stand out and is a very interesting feature. This motor controls the speed of the device on different inclines. It is pressure regulated and has gone through many safety regulations.
- Leray reaches speeds of 10 km/h which is roughly 6 miles per hour but it can go faster with a little skill.
- Leray can carry a weight of 220lb/100kg approximately which allows anyone enjoy this device.
- The angle free circling aids in easy movement.
- The batteries can be charged anywhere between 1-2.5 hours and on full charge it can be taken for about 15 km and lasts about 5-6 hours.
Pros of having a Leray
Clearly this product is off to satisfy customers given that its awesome features and specs are a sure-shot showstopper. Nevertheless, a little reassurance never did any harm, but does add knowledge.
- The Leray helps ease up every day commute, and to use it as a recreational device for children and adult alike.
- Since it can carry a person weighing about 220lb, it is robust and not too heavy to be accompanied.
- The broad tires give better grip and the worry over having flats is dissipated to a large extent.
- It is relatively easy to learn because of its unique Smart Motor technology. This technology aids in finding balance and grip before allowing any acceleration, which prevents accidents and injuries.
- Through the unique intelligent system, the rider is warned at every incorrect turn to reduce falls and accidents. When too much pressure is exerted on one leg while turning, the device starts rattling as a precautionary measure until it is altered. Definitely a plus for a beginner!
- It is FCC, RoHS, CE, UN38.3 Certified, thus making it a safe buy.
- Leray offers the customers a Brand Warranty Protection; this means that each product is assigned with a Unique Code for warranty identification.
- It is designed to travel smoothly on inclines and does very well down hill too.
- It is fun for the entire family and definitely helps in cutting time between meetings at big business complexes.
- It is easy to get a hang off with the manual and with all the safety measures promise to be great entertainment and a source of relaxation.
- Going over pot holes on a Leray does not hurt at all.
A Few Drawbacks
- An additional investment in an adaptor if you do not belong to the US, for the manual charger only comes with the US connecter. A little more to invest in!
- The scooter is a little weighty to be carried around by children but with a little help they’ll be on their way.
- Full charge lasts for about 5-6 hours, which may dissuade a lot of gadget friendly people. In the long run it’s hardly a glitch, considering it can take you for about 15 km.
- It cannot run on all surfaces, for example, tall grass or carpet areas can spell trouble.
- The outer shell is prone to scratches; one must throw extra caution to the terrain to retain the glossy look.
This device for me is a dream to breeze through roads, shopping malls and as a child be given the freedom of having a cool pair of wheels. The Leray is easy to learn and after mastering the knack of altering speeds and knowing when to add pressure on, turns it a smooth sailor. Yes, the competitive pricing and a few setbacks are very minimal compared to the fact that it has one of the most intelligent cohesive systems. Safety is heightened and parents like me can be more secure in its purchase. Read self balancing scooter reviews before purchasing it. Indeed, Leray is a design genius!