Register Your Mobile Number In Aadhaar Card
Aadhaar Card is acknowledged as a world identity for every Indian citizen. This is a very hard proof for opening a new bank account; get the benefit of govt. schemes and other government work procedures. Aaddhar Card person is provided a random digital numbers in the laminated card as a personal identity proof. But now you can also upload your mobile no with minor submission process.
Here you will be given all start to end procedure how to register your mobile no to get every message from Aadhaar Centre. So ending the talk here, let’s show you the procedure now. For this process it is mandatory that a person must possess mobile no. no need to have internet in phone, you just need an internet connection while doing this process.
- First open UIDAI site
- Here click on the verification page
- Now type your 12 digit Aadhaar No
- Provided to fill the same no you fill in the enrollment form
- Now you will be displayed one secret code to enter
- Simply type the same
- Now go on generate verification code
- In a mean time you will get SMS from DD-AADHAAR with your verification code
- Now simply enter the verification code
- After successfully completing all the procedure you will receive one message
- Your mobile No is successfully verified
Your mobile no is now registered in the Aadhaar Card Centre. Now you are able to send SMS of something related to Aadhaar Card after this. You will also get important messages of Aadhaar Card by verifying your mobile no into this. So yet you have not registered your mobile number in Aadhaar Card centre, then please go for this procedure and do it now. This is very simple process; just you need to submit all the information right here.
More From My Site: