November 18, 2016
Leading archaeologist around the globe state that the first human is from south India and first language is spoken by the human is Tamil. Sculptures and temples in South India are the evidence for their creativity and the hard work.
Recently many archaeologists find that there are many scientific reasons behind every Hindu culture. Mahabalipuram also called as Mamallapuram which is located 60 Km away from Chennai (capital of Tamilnadu). There are many towering temples are in Mahabalipuram. Mamallapuram is located in seashore of the bay of Bengal.
There are nearly 20 tourist spots in and around Mahabalipuram. You have to stay at least two days in Mahabalipuram to visit all those places. I am preferring beach resorts in Mahabalipuram to see the beautiful night view of the sea.
Shore temple is UNESCO heritage site which was built in the 8th century. It was built with granite stone and epitome of creativity. It is one of the famous tourist spots in south India.
Varaha Cave Temple:
Cave temple is a rock-cut temple in Mahabalipuram. This temple was also built in the same period (8th century). Temple was built in Pallava kings for Lord Vishnu.
Krishna cave temple:
The temple was built for Lord Krishna made up of artificial rocks. There are many sculptures and carvings are present inside a temple. Temple has too many mythological significance like other temples in South India.
Panchapandava cave temple:
Panchapandava cave temple is one of the historical monuments at Mahabalipuram. It is also part of UNESCO heritage site. Panchapandava cave temple has the longest cavern when compare to other temples in Mahabalipuram.
You can book Room in Mahabalipuram online and enjoy the weekend by visiting all temples in Mahabalipuram.
November 1, 2016
Classified ads are one of the best methods to get more customers. If you do free classified ads for your business, you will improve your customers. If you want to sell your product or if you want to get business, this classified ads will help you get over it. There are thousands of classified ads posting sites available on the internet.
You can post your requirements through this medium. Most of us are doing mistakes on posting the classified ads. Here are the best classified advertising tips. Follow the tips and post an effective classified ad for your requirements.
Classified Ads Writing:
Writing a classified ad is plays a major role. You need to include all your details in it. First, know your requirements what you are offering or selling etc. Then mention clearly about you in depth. Have a title for your classified ad and a short description about your services or products selling along with your contact details such as website link, email Id, contact number etc.
Mistakes on Posting Classified ads:
• First choose top classified ad posting sites. Then, starts create your account. Most of us doing the mistake of, not creating a profile. It is the wrong method. Create your account and start to post your classified ads.
• Then, no images found in classified ads. This is the major problem that most of the classified ads poster doing it.
• Use proper images that related to your ads. If you are posting your services, use your company logo to the ad.
• Use proper category. In the free online classified ads site also provide different categories. The category is important. For example use Fashion Classifieds to post fashion and beauty related ads. Add contact details, avoid spamming, and provide a proper description about your products or services. Build the trust.
Don’t make these mistakes. Classified ads are still working if you do it properly if not it won’t.
SEO is important for bloggers. SEO can do on your own but sometimes due to the complexity of rules in SEO need tools to high rank your website. There are many seo company Bangalore using quality tools to rank your website.
The toolsets are full featured, specific site crawlers and link checkers or keyword suggestion engines. Services and tools can help you to improve your blog SEO.
The following are the 5 free SEO tools and there are more tools also available for a cost. The free SEO tools are listed below:
IIS SEO Toolkit:This toolkit has Robots Exclusion, Sitemaps, Site Index modules, and Site analysis. The Robot exclusion SEO tool used in content to set “disallow” and “allow” paths. SiteIndex and Sitemaps allow you to edit, delete and view the files.
Majestic SEO: This SEO tool is the most important and advanced method focusing on link intelligence, SEO service on the market and domain-based metrics. This tool is also including the backlink history tool, Comparator, Keyword checker, Clique Hunter and Site Explorer.
Google Keyword Planner: Have a look at Google’s Keyword Planner to get more traffic from Google searches. Google keyword planner provides popular information about keywords with advanced options. It also has a historical view and to know the keyword popularity for twelve months.
Virante SEO tools: This tool offers a number of off-site and on-site SEO for free from their blog. The on-site tool contains an LDA content optimizer, Density of keyword tool and Duplicate content tool. The off-site tool contains PageRank recovery tool, Link Atrophy tool, and Competitive Analysis tool.
Screaming Frog SEO spider: This tool is a website crawling tool and it helps to audit and analyze about your website.
Many seo consultants in Bangalore offer more tools to rank your blog.
October 31, 2016
Odin is software developed and used by Samsung to rewrite the firmware in android phone. Odin is a Windows software tool and so it does not support other OS. It is also one way of unbricking the Smartphone. Odin is a Windows software used to communicate with smartphone and windows PC through USB cable. Odin is the only tool to reinstall your android phones firmware. No need to install it on your PC because it is a portable tool.
The android rooting guide is the best guide, helps you for how to use this Odin in your android phone. The following are the functions of Odin.
CSC: Consumer Software Customization is software package contains specific detail about region and APN.
BL: Bootloader is an option, used to bootload your android device.
PDA: PDA means inbuilt firmware or software on your smartphone.
PIT: Partition Information Table only require when you screw up the partition table or firmware needs to change the table.
Features of Odin:
- Flash Kernel and custom recovery: Odin can modify your flash kernel and also used for custom recoveries such as Team Win Recovery Project and ClockWork Mod.
- Flash custom ROM and Root Packages: Odin used to reinstall the firmware of flash custom ROM in your wish.
- Flash stock ROM: Use Odin to flash stock ROM on your android device and unbrick. It is also used to fix the boot loop in android device.
Download Odin from the free and official websites to reinstall the firmware which is already on your android device.
Online stores are getting more popular nowadays. More than 45% of people in India are made their shopping in online. Buying all necessary products will save more money as well as time. Moreover, e-stores giants are providing many offers for a particular day or for several weeks or festival offers.
If you are having offline stores in multiple locations, then you can also promote your business via online. All you need is an attractive e-commerce website. You can approach ecommerce development company Bangalore to design your website.
Simply creating website won’t help you to get more sales. You have to promote it. That is SEO. More than 40% of traffic for e-commerce website come from search engine. So Linking building helps you to get rank on the top 3 in a search engine.
1) Research Your Competition.
First things are finding a competitor’s. If you are only selling organic products online, then your competitor’s are who are all providing services similar to you. Research your competition to know where they are getting backlinks. Use backlink analysis tools like ahref, majestic etc.
2) Article submission:
There are many high authority article submission sites like ezine articles, goArticle allow you to publish high-quality articles about your business. You can find unique feature in your business and write a quality article about it and submit it to article submission sites. You can find such article submission sites using these advanced search parameters.
allintitle:”keyword”+”submit guest post”
inurl:”keyword” + articles
inurl:”keyword” + submit
3) Social Media’s.
Social media’s like facebook, twitter, Google+, Pinterest are the important medium to drive traffic. There are paid campaign are on facebook to get several amounts of post reach. Manage your social media pages regularly. This will help to reach more audience.
If you have enough money to invest in paid ads, then you can go with PPC and other paid advertisement. Either for search engine traffic or for PPC you should have a quality website. Design attractive e-store from the best website development company in Bangalore.
October 27, 2016
Everyone are familiar with this word linkedin?? ,no,Not everyone is familiar with this word linkedin, but each and every business people are familiar with this word linkedin. Linkedin is a professional social network site specially designed for business community.
Creating a linkedin page for your company is a easy part. Linkedin in profile page contains education details and employment history and it will allow you to view the another members post without having a connection with them. Through LinkedIn we can share your profile,photos,post and so on. Linkedin will help you in many ways like finding a job,recruiting new employees,networking etc.
So linkedin is a great way to improve your business. You can buy linkedin followers to increase your business conversation rate. Promoting your company page in linkedin and producing quality content that drives shares and increases your visibility. Here we will see ways to increase linkedin followers.
1)You should know your employees are on linkedin or not. If suppose your employees are in linkedin ask them,to add tour place as their workplace.By doing this way, they automatically become your page followers.
2)Optimize your linkedin page for search engine like google,yahoo,bing not for the user. Add related keywords in posts and descriptions.
3)To put a follow button on your website blog and use the linkedin company follow plugin.
4)According to linked, followers who engage with videos take twice as “many amplification actions”.(share comments,posts) as they do on nonvideo posts. so share youtube videos with your followers.
5)If you want to get more connections on your page. You can also buy linkedin connections from us. A large network to get more followers for your company page.
September 26, 2016
The first train in Indian Railway runs between Mumbai to Thane in 1853. It is a western coastal of Maharashtra. Technology development is the result of current Indian Railway trains. Thousands of local passenger trains and daily express are runs today. Based on the train route railway department has fix these trains average speed and halts.
The following are the different train types:
Passenger Trains: The Passenger trains are also available in slow and fast trains. It runs between important and small distanced cities. Slow Passenger train stops at each station in that route.
Suburban Locals: It only runs in few big cities like Chennai, Kolkata, and Chennai. This train also classified into fast and slow locals. Fast local halt only on important station in that route and slow locals halt on every station.
Metro Train: The latest technologies and facilities implemented in these trains. This train only runs in few metro cities like Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata and Delhi. The government had a plan to expand this train at other metro cities.
Express and super-fast express: These trains are faster when compared to above mentioned trains. It runs across long distance and you can reserve tickets in that train. Here you can check PNR status to know the ticket status.
Garib Rath: This train has AC 3 tier coaches and low in price when compared to other AC trains.
Duranto Express: This train recently started by Indian Railway and it is from source to destination. That is it does not stop at any station.
September 13, 2016
Technology has made a significant impact in digital banking. Now it is possible to transfer amount with a minute from one account to another at just a single click of a button. Indian government is further encouraging companies in all the sectors to go digital. The IFSC code plays an important role here. It helps banks in understanding the bank branch to which the money has to be transferred. All branches have different IFSC code. One can just search for State bank of India IFSC code to get the details of SBI branch is wanted. IFSC stands for Indian financial system code.
For a layman, things are made easy to do online transactions. It saves a lot of manual tasks, saves money and time. Also for banking it is important to keep the records clean and well maintained which is possible only through technology. So IFSC code helps the RBI in knowing the transactions carried out in that particular branch.
So how online transactions done and what is the significance of IFSC code?
IFSC code is not only important for online but also for offline transaction. RBI has made it mandatory for all the banks to write IFSC code at the bottom of the cheque. While doing online transfer also, one has to specify IFSC code without which funds cannot be transferred. For example if one is transferring money in payee’s account who holds account in Axis Bank then there is Axis bank IFSC code of the particular branch which he/she has to enter.
After entering the IFSC code, other details like the account number and amount has to be entered. If by mistake a wrong IFSC code is entered then the transaction is not successful. As all the branches of bank have unique IFSC code.
IFSC code is a 11 digit alpha numeric number. The first 4 letters signify the bank name. Last digit signify the bank branch. All kinds of transactions whether it is RTGS, NEFT or IMPS require an IFSC code. With so many transaction carried out every day, it is difficult to keep a track of all the banking activities which are carried out. So it becomes important that banks get accurate signals regarding receiving and sending money from one account to other. This is possible only through IFSC code.
More systems will get into place as India moves towards its ‘Digital India’ plan. IFSC code and similar other codes will be introduced to ensure safe banking. There are different websites through which one get to know the IFSC code if it’s not known. Even the RBI website displays information of all the IFSC codes of bank branches. You can also call the customer care of the bank to know the IFSC code.
Thus IFSC code plays a significant role in making the financial system robust and strong. Without it there can be a lot of confusion and errors which can be created by banks in carrying out the transaction. IFSC code has helped in automating things and made it simple for normal people to carry out banking transaction smoothly.
September 8, 2016
I always believe time stands still for people who are naturals at making an entry with their skate boards or devices like the self balancing scooter. It is such a thing of the future! Seeing the fluid motion at which a person travels almost feels like they are being teleported by a bizarre yet spectacular space device. Sure, these devices are more common now but the theory of it simply started perhaps with a segway, or a very advanced technology driven skate board. There are many best self balancing scooter brands are available in market. If I have to opine, this scooter is a marvelous creation, a thrilling ride and has the added advantage of convenience.
- A self balancing scooter which comes with 6.5 inch wheels is one of the most popular devices within the niche
- The intelligent battery management system provides the unique ability of regulating the function of each cell, thus enhancing the safety aspect
- The Leray has two unique drive mode options which make it more interesting, allowing for easy maneuverability
- Its design is smooth and the color options are very edgy
- Leray has the ability to satisfy even the people who have a penchant for gadgets, because it has the combination of the gyroscope and the gravity accelerators
The Defining Features and Specs
- The Leray is not cheap compared to most of the devices available in the market; however, as an investment for the long term with its features does dissipate the initial pinch of the pocket.
- It weighs approximately 30lb/ 14kg which makes it sturdy and portable. However, children below the age of ten might need assistance.
- It comes with a 100-240V AC charger and a USB connector (an additional adaptor would be required for any other country). This makes it easy to charge anywhere without hampering or causing strain on appliances.
- The tires are sturdy and thick which reduces the risk of having flats.
- One of the strongest security features is the dual pressure sensing motor which means unless both feet are firmly rooted on the grip pads the device will not move, preventing falls and injuries while mounting the Leray.
- On mounting the board and finding the right grip, it lights up, giving the device a spectacular look and drawing attention.
- The Smart Motor is what makes the Leray stand out and is a very interesting feature. This motor controls the speed of the device on different inclines. It is pressure regulated and has gone through many safety regulations.
- Leray reaches speeds of 10 km/h which is roughly 6 miles per hour but it can go faster with a little skill.
- Leray can carry a weight of 220lb/100kg approximately which allows anyone enjoy this device.
- The angle free circling aids in easy movement.
- The batteries can be charged anywhere between 1-2.5 hours and on full charge it can be taken for about 15 km and lasts about 5-6 hours.
Pros of having a Leray
Clearly this product is off to satisfy customers given that its awesome features and specs are a sure-shot showstopper. Nevertheless, a little reassurance never did any harm, but does add knowledge.
- The Leray helps ease up every day commute, and to use it as a recreational device for children and adult alike.
- Since it can carry a person weighing about 220lb, it is robust and not too heavy to be accompanied.
- The broad tires give better grip and the worry over having flats is dissipated to a large extent.
- It is relatively easy to learn because of its unique Smart Motor technology. This technology aids in finding balance and grip before allowing any acceleration, which prevents accidents and injuries.
- Through the unique intelligent system, the rider is warned at every incorrect turn to reduce falls and accidents. When too much pressure is exerted on one leg while turning, the device starts rattling as a precautionary measure until it is altered. Definitely a plus for a beginner!
- It is FCC, RoHS, CE, UN38.3 Certified, thus making it a safe buy.
- Leray offers the customers a Brand Warranty Protection; this means that each product is assigned with a Unique Code for warranty identification.
- It is designed to travel smoothly on inclines and does very well down hill too.
- It is fun for the entire family and definitely helps in cutting time between meetings at big business complexes.
- It is easy to get a hang off with the manual and with all the safety measures promise to be great entertainment and a source of relaxation.
- Going over pot holes on a Leray does not hurt at all.
A Few Drawbacks
- An additional investment in an adaptor if you do not belong to the US, for the manual charger only comes with the US connecter. A little more to invest in!
- The scooter is a little weighty to be carried around by children but with a little help they’ll be on their way.
- Full charge lasts for about 5-6 hours, which may dissuade a lot of gadget friendly people. In the long run it’s hardly a glitch, considering it can take you for about 15 km.
- It cannot run on all surfaces, for example, tall grass or carpet areas can spell trouble.
- The outer shell is prone to scratches; one must throw extra caution to the terrain to retain the glossy look.
This device for me is a dream to breeze through roads, shopping malls and as a child be given the freedom of having a cool pair of wheels. The Leray is easy to learn and after mastering the knack of altering speeds and knowing when to add pressure on, turns it a smooth sailor. Yes, the competitive pricing and a few setbacks are very minimal compared to the fact that it has one of the most intelligent cohesive systems. Safety is heightened and parents like me can be more secure in its purchase. Read self balancing scooter reviews before purchasing it. Indeed, Leray is a design genius!
July 29, 2016
YouTube is the great source of traffic for websites. You can get a bulk volume of traffic to your blog or website through YouTube. For this process you can buy YouTube comments to your videos. If your YouTube video has number of comments it will tempt the other visitors to see what is in that video so when lot of people viewing your video automatically your website traffic also increase.
Things have to concentrate
- Create videos with a clear audio then only the visitor can see the entire video without any hesitation.
- Create videos with high resolution. It will help you to develop the visitors count.
- Fix a time limit for your videos because this will make an identity to your content between your YouTube subscribers.
- Ask for a feedback from your viewers this will surely create a gateway for you to get a lot of comments.
- Don’t use unrelated audios to your videos that are spoiling the entire mood of the viewer.
- You can share your videos in other social Medias such as Facebook, twitter, Google plus and so on or you can buy YouTube subscribers to improve your presence.
- You can send an email to your subscribers whenever you add on new video on your profile this will create an awareness to visit your video.
- Add your videos in various communities and groups where lots of people gathered together but you have to choose a perfect group in which people are looking like contents actually what you have.